After passing their 10th class examination, students want to get the highest scores to get admission to medical college. If you get 60 % marks in your matric exams, then you can apply to private medical colleges. However, students who take 70 to 80 percent marks in the annual examination, can get admission to the Government medical college. The reason is that the merit criteria in Government colleges are high as compared to private colleges.
Those students who want to become a doctor must choose FSc pre-medical. They have to make up their mind before and stick to it. It is essential to have passion. Students struggle hard in their annual examinations to achieve success. Matric is a class that pays you forever. When you apply for admission to the University, the result of your MDCAT and your marks matric count there.
Read out the complete article to get instructions on the percentage to get admission in the medical college.
Top Medical Colleges in Pakistan for FSc Pre Medical
Here is a list of top medical colleges in Pakistan for the students who want to apply for FSc pre medical after 10th class exams.
|Sr. No.||Medical Colleges|
|4||Lahore College for Women University|
|6||Gujranwala medical college|
|7||Islamabad Medical and Dental College|
In this article, we have mentioned the criteria and percentage of a few top colleges in Pakistan. You can get guidelines by carefully reading them.
1. Kinnaird College
Kinnaird College was established in 1913. The college is located in Lahore. It is one of the renowned colleges for study prospects. Kinnaird College offers a medical program for students. Every year thousands of students apply to college. Only a few get selected due to high competition. The merit criteria in Kinnaird are high as compared to other medical colleges.
Criteria to Apply in Open Merit Seats in Kinnaird for FSc Pre Medical
Following are the requirements to apply for the FSc pre medical in Kinnaird after passing your matric part 2 result 2022.
1. Candidates must have passed their matric from a recognized board.
2. They must have 85 % marks in their matric exams to apply to Kinnaird for the FSc pre medical.
Reserved Seats in Kinnaird College
According to the policy, specific seats are set aside for the following groups of students:
1. Students with disabilities
3. Students from other Provinces, FATA, and Gilgit-Baltistan
2. GCU Lahore
The GC (Government College University) Lahore is a famous institute. The institute is located in Lahore. It was founded as a college in 1864. However, it will become a University in 2022. Every year, a number of students apply to the GC. The institute hires highly qualified professors for the students. GC has high merit. Only those candidates can get admission to GC who meet the criteria.
Criteria for FSc Pre Medical in GCU Lahore
Here we have mentioned the criteria to apply for admission to the Government College University Lahore.
1. Candidates must have passed SSC exams.
2. You must have a minimum of 80 to 90 % marks to get admission.
3. You must have passed your matric with at least 2nd division.
4. The only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
How to apply Online at GCU?
Here is the procedure for the students to apply online in the GCU Lahore after their 10th Class Result 2022.
1. Carefully read the prospectus, admission notification, and essential instructions for the major, group, or program for which you want to apply.
2. Register on the Admission Portal with a working email address to create your online admission application account.
3. Following successful signup, a system-generated email with an activation link will be delivered to the email address you provided.
4. Your online admission application account will be enabled once you click the link. To access your application account, please click on the login option.
5. Enter your email address and password to log in if you have already registered an account.
6. Please click on the forgot password link to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
3. Kips College Gujranwala.
Kips College is one of the famous colleges. It has many sub-branches. The college offers different programs including FSc pre medical. Students apply to Kips College for a better education. The motive of kips college is to provide quality education to its students by all the best possible means. Those candidates who study at Kips College do not need to join an academy for preparation.
When the gujranwala Board 10th class result is declared, students find out different ways to check their result online. Here are the following ways through which you can easily examine your result for example; Roll number, name, and gazette.
Criteria for FSc Pre Medical in Kips College Gujranwala
Follow the mentioned criteria before applying to the FSc pre medical group at Kips College Gujranwala.
1. Candidates must have a qualification of matric.
2. They have passed their 10th class in Biology, chemistry, or physics.
3. They have a minimum of 65 % marks in their annual result to apply for admission to Kips college in the medical group.
How to apply to Kips College Gujranwala
Here we have mentioned the list of important documents that are required to get admission to Kips College Gujranwala.
1. Candidates must have their result card/marks sheet for 9th Class.
2. You must have a copy of the Parent / Guardian CNIC.
3. Copy of Student CNIC/B-Form.
4. Recent Passport Size Photographs with a blue background.
4. Gujranwala Medical College.
Gujranwala Medical College GMC was founded in 2010. The College is famous in the city. GMC is a public medical college. The college is considered to be the best medical college in Gujranwala.
Even though private colleges offer more expensive FSc Pre-Medical education, government colleges charge much less than private universities. The cost of the FSc Pre-Medical program varies from college to college, and private educational institutions in Pakistan charge higher tuition rates for the FSc Pre-Medical program than do institutions in the public sector.
Criteria for FSc Pre Medical in GMC
The criteria in GMC for FSc pre medical is mentioned here for the students who passed their bise gujranwala matric part 1 result 2022.
1. Candidates must have done matric exams in science subjects.
2. They must have at least 65 % marks to apply for FSc pre medical.