Canada has a lot to be satisfied with as one of the world’s most famous student terminuses. Students from all over the world come to its universities in Canada for masters to study in a variety of disciplines. Our Consultancy assists students in growing their chances of studying in Canada. We support students to identify and apply for suitable courses and colleges to serve in their international careers.
What are the benefits of learning in Canada?
Canada is the best place to pursue advanced education, and the country attracts lots of international students each year. The government delivers a world-class education that is familiar around the world. One of the important aspects of being a graduate student is investigating. Universities support students with their research ideas, and many scholarships are awarded for their research work. We help in doing masters in Canada for Indian students as
- Education is very cost-effective.
- Opportunities for Advanced and Abundant Research
- Potentials for Immigration
- Campus life appears to be exciting.
- Communities are very healthy and safe.
- International students are regularly able to work while studying internships.
Why choose Canada for education?
There are numerous relevant reasons for choosing Canada, including:
- There are numerous research opportunities.
- After finishing the course, you will be able to immigrate.
- Campus life is much alive and well.
- Working while studying is a choice for all international students.
- It has excellent internship advantages.
Criteria for suitability:
- Qualification in Education.
- A graduate with a 50 % score from a UGC or AICTE accepted college is the minimum eligibility criterion.
- During their graduation time, the person should not have more than 10 backlogs.
- Stay back to study in Canada and work permit afterward graduation:
- To be entitled to return to Canada, a student must enroll in a course for 8 months.
- A client who finishes a course in less than 8 months cannot put on for a Post-Graduation Work Permit.
- A client must follow an 8-month or longer progression to qualify for a post-graduation work permit.
- If the client follows a course that lasts less than 2 years, they are qualified for a post-graduation work license for the same length of time.
- If the client pursues a two-year course, they are eligible for a 3-year post-graduation work permit.
Studying in Canada is very cost-effective
Tuition fees in Canada differ by university and province, but they are usually less expensive than in other parts of the world. Technical & medical education are = more costly than arts education. Other costs, will also be factored into the cost of studying in Canada. We commend that you apply well in advance because admissions become more challenging to get as the deadline approaches.
Work approval for students:
Student Candidate: Students must be at least eighteen years old.
Without the need for any work permit, international students can work on or off-campus up to 20 hours per week during college semesters and full-time during breaks.
International students registered in programs that necessitate work skills, such as internship programs.
Student visa necessities in Canada:
For your Canada Student Visa application, you will generally need the following:
- A passport must be valid.
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th, & degree certificates that have been attested
- 2 Statement of Purpose, 2 Academic references, and 2 Employer references.
- Extracurricular accomplishment certificates.
- Letter of receipt from your educational institution.
- Payment receipts.
- Proof of financial resource.
- Photograph in passport size.
- Permission to study & visa.
- Good proficiency in English.
Before submitting all your applications, your college will notify you of any extra requirements.
The following are the steps to study in Canada:
Investigate Your Options: Before you narrow your options, choose what you want to learn, the overall cost, the numerous opportunities, and so on.
Choose universities in Canada for masters: Make a shortlist of universities and study programs that meet your necessities and that you need to apply to.
Get prepared for the entrance exams: Get ready for standardized tests such as TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, and IELTS, among others, based on the necessities of universities and colleges. It would be greatest if you pre-registered for these examinations. When applying, consider how much time you will need if you need to repeat the test. You must complete these by September of the year in which you request to apply.
Want to study Masters in Canada?
If you wish to study in Canada, contact “Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd” and we will help to achieve your dreams.